2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA ONLINE
The information collected by our website may include:
- Any personal details you enter and submit through a form on the site; such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Your IP address, referrer, web pages that you visit and any other data normally stored in website logs.
- Session information stored in cookies that are used to ensure accurate data is extracted from our systems. These cookies do not include any personal data.
- Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your credit card number, expiry date and security code.
- Co-branding – Some pages may have the look and feel of being on www.Javinindia.com, however the information collected on these pages may not be covered under our privacy statement. All information collected on other website is owned and controlled by those companies.
3. YOUR ONLINE ACTIVITIES
If you visit our web-sites we keep track of IP host addresses solely for security purposes. All IP host addresses for which no security issues are identified are disposed of in a timely manner. We also keep track of daily page views to monitor traffic volume so that we can plan for future growth.
4. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES:
JavinIndia will not provide any personal details to any third parties with individual or aggregate information about visitors to our site. Our organization does not sell, rent or market personal data about individuals to third parties.
5. REMOVAL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
In the event that you wish your personal information to be removed from our web- based databases then please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org